grayCity

grayCity

lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

Hold your breath

Hold your breath; here comes the weirdest smell you’ve never felt
It ain’t teen spirit, but it will blow your nose away
Little dust, credit cards, flour around a table near my head
I’m feeling confident of what you say

Nicotine, a couple of cigarettes are medicine, feel it deep
Inside your brain could be like gasoline, now breath
It’s time to explode your attitude away kuz’ you are not in
So… what else can I do to cure from you?

You’re deep inside my heart (…) attacks for you, dried blood
Says hi coming out from my wrists, my eyes hurt of watching you with him
Why not? Reckless attitude from you ignoring me
I love you in silence and on my way

Exams, it feels like you testing my fucking day
Your hand, you gave it to me when I felt like shit
You took it back disgusted by my taste, heaven angel comparing herself to a man

Riffs and solos would take you apart off my head, damn it! Now you’re in them
There’s no place to live in, strings speak for you in my way of loving
There’s no more bothering you!

No hay comentarios: